Monday, November 17, 2008

Missing Boise!

Now that I have been up here for 3 full months I am getting anxious to head back, only 1 month to go. I know I have missed out on the little things that happen from day to day with Mike and some big things like being released from his calling as second counsellor in the bishopric yesterday. He has been in that calling for 16 months, which a while for a student married ward. We were truly blessed and taken care of, especially Mike with his schooling. He was a great counsellor and will miss spending as much time with bishop and Jeff. Thanks hun for working so hard and being such a great example of selflessness. I sure love you.
Despite missing a few big events, its mostly been studying I'm sure. I can't wait for American Thanksgiving as Mike will be joining us up in Calgs again, but this time not for 3 days but for 9!!! How wonderful!!!

3 comments:

Jeff and Laura said...

Mike did a great job! We miss you Ethney:)

Larsen said...

Wait!! You are celebrating the American Thanksgiving in Calgary with Mike? You guys crack me up!

Did you see Twilight yet? Your mom or sisters see it yet?

xoxo

Gina

afton, stephen & brooks said...

I want to see pics from your thanksgiving! We're headed to NY in two weeks, driving out of Boise on the 20th...scary!