Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Weekend in Tri-Cities & 30 Weeks Prego!

Well we had a superb weekend in Tri-Cities with the family. Meeting our new nephew, Vedder was so fun and he is a really special little man. It is amazing how perfect he is. Holding him and watching him was adorable. He still sleeps alot, but we sure had a great time with him and Steve & Tiki.
Bree, Laura & Krisi threw a Baby shower for me. It was marvelous! We had a great time, the food was delish, the company couldn't have been better and the games we fun! I wore my new, first ever preggers dress that I got from Aarika for my b-day.
We got spoiled, like we always do when we are up there.
Vedder was blessed at his home on sunday afternoon, this was very special for us to be apart of. Here are some pics...

30 Weeks Pregnant


Vedder's Hair will not stay down, no matter what gets put in it, it has a mind of its own. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRECIOUS!!!

Vedder & Uncle Mike. Vedder's Blessing Outfit that was ginormous on him, but he still looked studly.

Vedder & Aunt Ethney, I just didn't want to let him go.


Grandma adoring her newest grandson!!!

Yummy Shower Food!


My cute prego dress from Aarika, Thanks for the b-day gift! I love it and got lots of compliments.

No comments: