Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Finally Summer...I think

Boise hasn't had much of a Spring, but maybe that has been for the best considering we don't want to spend too much on air conditioning. It has gotten much hotter these past couple of days! We even had Vienna out for her first swim. All of those pictures are on Mike's I-phone so I don't have pics, but she did great! She loves the tub or shower so I thought she'd like swimming, even though its not warm like a shower. Her swimsuit from her Mema was just adorable on her, with giraffe prints, ruffles and brown and pink, just picture it...what could be cuter? We can't wait to do it again.
Vienna will be 3 months on July 2nd. We have enjoyed every minute with her, even if she has been a bit of a fuzzy pants these past couple of days! She might be teething or going through a growth spurt, but she is still our little angel. She has started drooling a bit and loves sucking on her hands. She loves nakey time, and she has the cutest little bum. Oh being parents is a riot.
Our move to Cleveland is just around the corner. I am so glad I get to make it to Tri-Cities one last time before moving out there to say goodbye to family and friends. I sure wish I could make it up to Calgary, but it just won't work. But I still get to see my mom and she gets to see Vienna, which is the best part! She will be there to help us un-pack and home decor which will be so HELPFUL! Plus Vienna can't wait to see her Mema! It will be 2 months since she saw her last and in baby time that is 2/3 of her life with out seeing her Mema.
I am so excited to explore Cleveland, by the lake, CASE campus, the zoo and all the other hot spots before Mike starts school. This summer is going to get super HOT and HUMID once we are out there so I need to enjoy the dry Boise weather and soak it in.
Here are some pics!





4 comments:

Scott and Jamie said...

Hey there, I'm excited for you guys to start your adventure in dental school. You will meet some of the best friends of your life, especially since they're going through the same things you are! Get ready to feel like a minority there in Cleveland.
p.s. Oh, so Tri-Cities is one of the spots we are looking at to start a practice. Is Mike's family there? What do you think about the place? I need some feedback from ya please??

Faith To Act said...

She is a doll! It is so FUN being new parents~ We love our Maxwell to death and cannot seem to get enough of his cute little spirit! Congrats and travel safely to Cleveland!

Larsen said...

From the scowls on her face with her grandmas, I think she likes her grandpa best.

When exactly do you leave for Cleve?

koleandhisgirls said...

Cute,chubby and bald! What more can you ask for in a sweet little baby! Love you Cuz!