Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Surprise

Here's a lead-up in to my surprise...
So our kitchen is quite big, but the use of space is awful with very little cupboard space. We have been looking, and looking and looking for something long and skinny that would fit beside our dishwasher for some extra cupboard space. The space is just under a foot, which has made it impossible to find anything.
Well on Monday, I get home from work and hurry to start dinner so when Mike gets home with Vienna we can eat and spend a wee bit of time together before bed. Around 6pm I get a call from Mike saying his car won't start and he is stranded. He was going to find someone to boost his car. Well after 20mins I never heard back i called him to see if he needed to be rescued. He said he was ok but that Vienna needed a rescue. To make a long story short, I came to get her at the Home Depot Parking lot, which is not where I leave her for the day, I took her home and 2hrs later Mike gets home after waiting with his wonderful classmate Jeff for the tow truck. It was quite an annoying, stressful night.
The next day Mike was excited to come home and work on his project that he had picked supplies up for at Home Depot, which I now knew about given the circumstances, however...I was still very surprised.

Vienna is modeling (like Vana White) the new shelves Mike made for me.

I was so impressed and had no idea Mike had these kind of skills up his sleeve. It has wheels and a handle on it. It is completely flush with the counter and well...IT RoCKs!!!! I absolutely love it babe. You are the best hubby!
ps... here are some cute pics of Vienna

She still isn't a big fan of her Jolly Jumper, but its coming...I Hope!


She absolutely loves her exersaucer!

She fell asleep in this swing outside, while Mike was talking to his folks on Skype, it was so cute!





This was just today, the first time she has picked up a toy for each hand :)

No comments: