Saturday, October 2, 2010

Our Little Lady is 6mons Old!!!

16 lbs, 25.5 inches long and stinkin adorable...that's me...Vienna Elise Davis.
I have a headful of soft, pretty dark peach fuzz, but according to everyone else I still look like a q-ball. (who cares about them anyway) I have beautiful Blue eyes, that get lighter by the month. My tear ducts are still blocked so my eyes always look teary, but I get alot of sympathy that way (who knows, maybe I do it on purpose, hehehe.) I have the cutest little toosh, with dimples, I am getting taller and thinner but I still have my little leg chunkys, I have a skinny little neck and well...Mommy and Daddy say I am the CUTEST LITTLE MISSY EVER!!!
I really like grabbing things, like Mommy and daddys hair and face. I love being tossed around, I really like playing in my exer-saucer and I'm getting so much better at eating my rice cereal and other foods. I am not an expert at sitting up, but I can hold my own, however i am the world's fastest roller overer, to the left side only (you betta believe it). I am very good at following things with my eyes and I love playing with all sorts of toys. I also have a fetish with water bottles (who knows???)

Basically this is me in a nutshell, see below for proof! and watch my video too!


1 comment:

H.Cook said...

Ethney I found your blog via facebook :) Hope it's okay I am looking at your cute family pictures!! Your little Nenna-bean is so cute! I always thought her pretty eyes looked teary, fun to know why!