Monday, May 23, 2011

Life as a Mother...

My second Mother's Day was very special (mostly because of my loving hubby, but I know once Vienna is able, she will show me lots of love). Now that I have been a Mother for just over a year, I can say my life has COMPLETELY changed since little Vienna arrived. It has been a wonderful change and there will continue to be many changes for the next 2 decades, but it is very welcomed.

My little bogart eating pound cake and making a BIG mess ;)


As a mother I have joined a knitting group. It not only allows us to chat, visit and lets our kids play, but it forces us to actually work on our projects!

THis little jailbird is changing every day! The wings are my favorite!

Rhubarb plant for Mother's Day...I really wanted one (or Mike really wants me to make my rhubarb-sour cream pie) either way, I am happy!

Chocolate covered Strawberries...heck yeah! If you look closely you will see my cute card from Vienna for Mother's Day.

As a mother, my time as a wife has become more precious, valuable and sparse, so we make the most of it when we can.

As a mother there are piles of laundry that don't get folded for, lets just say...no longer than a week!

Vienna I love being your Mom and have enjoyed being apart of your world and helping you discover all the joys that come with being here on earth. I love you baby girl!

No comments: