Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Daily Grind

First of all I have to say...Look at me with my Patriotic background, now that I am officially American and stuff! Too bad my cousin can't make a Canadian background for Canada day on July 1 then I could change it to this one after that for July 4th.
This is Vienna's potty chart! It is completely full and yes she is potty trained!!! Yeah! It is still a bit stressful and outings make me nervous, but she sure is doing a great job!
Playing at the Splash park will be often this summer
more splash playing
Vienna loving to be as close as possible to her baby brother. Literally as close as possible...
Vienna and one of her best friends Evie at the park. They have so much fun together!
Look at this little boy looking up at his sister. So sweet!
Aww!!!

Vienna with another one of her best friends, Milo!!!
Mike playing basball with his interfaith league. I know you can't tell but his Jersey has a picture of Angel Moroni with a baseball bat and they are called the "Latter Day Sluggers"
This is what Vienna and Evie spend the whole game doing...playing and dumping the dirt by the bench on each other. Oh its so gross to wash her hair afterward. At least they are having fun!
Lincoln looking so peaceful at nap time!
Life has been fun with 2. I am so glad I have 12 weeks off of work. We have been spending lots of time outdoors enjoying the weather. Up next...Picking up Lanae in Niagara Falls and having her visit for a while. Canada Day, Fourth of July and much much more!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike and Ethney,

Just thinkin' 'bout ole' times tonight, back at The Village Apartments in Boise, Idaho. I hope you four! are doing swell and healthy.

I know I may not have been your favorite neighbor, but you managed to be mine when I was living there, and I want you to know that you are missed here in Idaho by this cantakerous ne'er do wellll-enuff of that mushy stuff.

Life is good for me now; I am content. I volunteer enough to keep me busy, and I'm enjoying a "retired" life.

You can reach me at villegas dot john at g mail dot com, if you ever want to keep in touch. I don't think I'll be going anywhere for awhile. Who knows? But, I have managed to become accustomed to the Treasure Valley for now, so guess that's it.

Congratulations on all the fulfillment that you have in life, and I sincerely hope that everything works out to be the best for you and yours.

In Christ,

John Villegas
Facebook and Google+