Saturday, October 6, 2012

OCTOBER!!!

October is such a FUN time of year, the older I get the more I like Halloween. It's still a strange thing to celebrate but it's kind of fun as well.
Here are some of my Halloween decorations. The collection is growing slowly but surely.

I am apart of a BUNKO group, which I love and want to have whereever we end up settling down. It is so much fun!!! At first I wasn't a fan at all, but it has definitely grown on me and I look forward to it every Month. I picked October this year, which was my first time hosting a holiday specific month and it was quite fun! I wonder which one I'll do next year?
Candy corn veggies...pinterest of course. I also had olive and orange tomato skewers that I forgot to take a picture of. Black and orange..get-it, oh and I Mike and I even carved pumpkin faces in the tomatoes.
I am now a Velata consultant which is Scentsy's line of Fondue stuff with Belgian chocolate, so I made things that could be dipped in chocolate (which is almost anything :) My 2 favorites were the Monster bites (left) and...
earwax on a swab.
Here's are the prizes 
I enjoy it so much that I am even doing it with my family over Christmas too. Can't wait!

No comments: