Sunday, March 31, 2013

EASTER CELEBRATIONS

HAPPY EASTER!
 We actually didn't do this with Vienna last year, which I can't remember why but this year was such a blast! She loved it.
 Lincoln on the other hand looks mighty unimpressed. lol! He is infatuated with the plastic eggs though.
 Got the painting apron on and ready to get to work.
 The art so far
 My 2 besties!
 Easter decor, looking much better than last year for sure.
 Vienna made that cute little Easter chick and I made the button egg. Crafty eh!
 The finished products, missing a few

 The Easter bunny was good to these little monkeys. For some reason Vienna wanted to wear her purple butterfly skirt (the same one she slept in) so to say the least that didn't go over really well...children. Mike really wanted her to wear it and so she finally agreed. Thank goodness, she got 9 million compliments on it (good choice Peg)
 Lincoln was more entertained by the empty eggs, he is easy to please.
 Nenna bunny
 Lincoln Bunny
 This is what she wanted to wear to bed..what a girl!
 Mama Bunny!
 Dada Bunny!
Not sure what is happening!
We were able to have a very nice lesson on Christ's resurrection and watched a video with Vienna. She seemed to really enjoy it and perhaps grasp a bit of the special meaning of His special gift to each of us. I know I am so grateful to my Savior for his sacrifice for me and everyone.

No comments: