Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Zoo and the past few weeks!

Going to the Zoo in early April can apparently be dangerous. The weather is quite unpredictable. It was sunny (which is wonderful) but it was cold! We had a nice time despite the chilly air.
Little Lincoln did really well. I put my gloves on him as he wouldn't keep his blankets on and Mike's scarf. It was an adventure for sure!
Vienna with Daddy on the the wolf.
What a darling little girl!
Me and my little lady!
Vienna went on a quick trip to the library with her Daddy and this is where he found her??? What a silly girl!
This big bear (kindly named Mulan by Vienna - even though she has never seen it.) became a member of our Family on Easter Sunday. We were on a Sunday afternoon stroll and a neighbor at the end of our street asked us to wait a minute and then brought this bear out and asked if Vienna would like it. Brand new! So now we have a giant stuffed animal.
This looks great...we are good parent eh!
With this goofy face it really looks bad, but he is so adorable!
Life doesn't allow for much time to blog but little snippets here and there are much better than nothing. With summer on its way, I'm sure its going to get more time challenging. Lincoln turns 1 tomorrow. I can't even believe it! He is walking all alone for about a week and a half. It's so cute!

1 comment:

Larsen said...

I can't believe that your baby is already one. And I think it's so funny that when a child is old enough to start counting they want to know when they'll be turning their next birthday! Vienna really is getting big!

I hope you had a fun little trip. it was fun to get your text message when you were driving through Nebraska. Thanks for thinking of me. Hope you're doing well-- many hugs.