Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Joys of Fall

This time of year is so fun! We are loving the cooler weather and the colors of the leaves out here are so gorgeous! It's hard to believe this our last Fall out here in Cleveland. We will miss it terribly, that is why we are making the most of it!
Vienna is really enjoying her preschool and learning so much! A with apples. B with Blue Buttons, Bows and Bears and C with cotton balls(or clouds if you ask Vienna)
We are so blessed to live so close to the Kirtland Historical sights and even luckier to have had Elder Ballard come for Stake Conference last weekend. They made an entire weekend out of it with stuff on Fruday night, Saturday morning was a walk at the sights and a Pancake Breakfast with the priesthood and adult session that afternoon and evening and then a YOuth session on sunday morning and normal conference. What a busy man. The adult session was absolutely amazing! I loved every minute of it and got to sit on the second row, thanks to our good friend Riley. My spirit was so touched (I'm sure not having kids there was a huge component. LOL) but it was mostly being in the presence of such amazing men. I'm so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Each day my testimony and beliefs are strengthened and it is evident to me that My Heavenly Father really does love and know everything about me and our family. Living out here and visiting all the historical church sites has enabled to me feel the special Spirit of the early members of the Church and to really know more about Joseph Smith's life's mission and sacrifices. I will be forever grateful for our time in The Ohio!!!

No comments: