Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Everyday life and 32 weeks

We are enjoying the preparation for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We have Lanae and Trevor coming in just over a week and we can't wait! Here is what we have been up to lately...
Our friend has a connection at the Natural History museum, so we got to enjoy it for FREE! It was a blast!
Veinna waiting for dance class and Lincoln wanting to be apart of it all!
My little ballerina...I can't wait for her recital in December to Frosty the Snowman
What a little stud-man!
Vienna has completed the letters D, E and F at pre-school and we're moving on!
#32 and counting. My kids wanted to be in the picture with me and of course they are WAY cuter than I am. LOL! We couldn't be more grateful!

Oh and Lincoln had his surgery scheduled to fix his blocked tear duct on Monday and on Sunday his eye had appeared to have cleared up, so needless to say we didn't have to do the surgery! I seriously can't believe it! We couldn't be happier!

No comments: