Friday, August 15, 2014

I Thought July was all up to date, but Alas I forgot my phone, so here are a few more things from July...

 Out shopping for Daddy's hike up Mount Adams
 Lincoln sometimes puts himself in here to watch his show
 This is a funny story...we were on our way to church (we were early b/c I was asked to give the opening prayer) and there was a sign on the side of the road that said, FREE trampoline. We had time so we stopped at their home and sure enough it was true. Luckily the college age guy that answered the door had just had his wisdom teeth out and didn't feel like answering the phone b/c there were several calls for it but we were the only ones that stopped in. I'm so glad we did. The kids love it. Getting it here was a riot as well.
 need I say more?
 We had a nice (busy) time at Playground of dreams and the Splash pad with our cousins. It is fun to be so close to each other.
 We had a family outing to Playground world and it was such a blast. Even Mike and I got right into it. Boy it is a seriously good workout trying to climb out of those foam pits.
 Last but not least, the kids got to go to the dentist and have cleanings and check-ups. Luckily their Dad is their dentist. It was a very good experience and the office is so much fun!
He did better than his big sister! Such a good boy!

No comments: