Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September has come and gone, but at least we made it to Sausage Fest!

We've been busy this month. Okay actually, we are ALWAYS busy, but it seems like even more so this Month as its a grand transition month. With putting away summer clothes, bringing out sweaters and pants and real shoes. As well as putting away all the summer stuff from the yard and bringing out the season of decorations. Don't get me wrong, I love Fall and all that this season brings. I love the decorating and the pumpkin patches, the parties and all that good stuff, it just keeps us even busier. 
I'll recap with pictures mostly, as I always do. So here it goes...
 How sad that I am just posting this now, when he is only 3 days away from 9 months, but at least I took it at 8 mons. LOL. this little chubbers of mine is absolutely adorable! he is getting into everything, even the toilet paper already. He is pulling up on everything and waving too. Holy cow, this all happened over night. He still loves his Mama lots, but is getting better with Daddy. He is an absolute joy to have around. We sure Love you Everett Otto!
 First day of preschool. She is loving all 5 days of it and asks over the weekend when it will be preschool again. She has a crush on Owen right now, and its pretty adorable. girls...they're something else.

 washing Roony always turns into more play and bubbles than anything, but seriously if you give kids a hose, a bucket with water and a bit of dish soap in it, they are in heaven for hours.
 Everett was very intrigued.

 We have lots of craft times at our home and its always messy, but in the end so much fun...for the kids.
 making egg carton caterpillars.
 Final product. Vienna did awesome! she saw the picture on pinterest and wanted to follow it exactly and that is what she did. Lincoln just had fun!
 Our paper bag head crafts. So fun and cute!
 Some projects we have finished. My mail organization shutter, which I Love!
 Our TV stand. So awesome. I really need to take before and afters.
 Linc came running to us and said "I'm ready Mommy. I'm ready Daddy." we were both like, where you going? Mike said "Mardi Gras" and he says, "Costco" Too adorable.
 Vienna is wanting to ride her bike but Lincoln gets all sad that he doesn't have one so Mike just brought him home this one the other day and he figured it out in 2 seconds. We went for a bike ride/walk the next morning. It was so much fun!

 We went to Grandma's for dinner but we didn't get there until much later than expected and I didn't bring jammies, but luckily she had some adorable pink birdie ones, so we started calling him Evelyn for a few minutes.
 Holy adorable baby...
 So Vienna's show ended during quiet time and I was folding laundry watching Parenthood (I love this show) and all of a sudden she came to me like this and we started to play restaurant. We made a menu and colored it. I ordered like 8 times. It was a blast!
 A playdate with Bryson. They play so well together, too bad they don't include Lincoln, it breaks my heart.
 Not a great pic but this is my halloween craft I did with Bree and I Love it. We did it, despite my children and all their shenanigans (which was lots!)
 Getting out Halloween stuff and she just couldn't resist.

Last of all its SAUSAGE FEST!
Truthfully we weren't going to go, we were going to eat All you Can eat Shrimp at Red Lobster instead but Steve called us to see if we were going and said they were taking all their kids, so we decided to make it a date and I am SO glad we did. Vienna and Lincoln had so much fun with their cousins and at all the games and stations. This is the ultimate fundraiser. Amazing really. We will definitely be going back next year!
 Getting their hair done was so fun for them!





 Rainbow and BSU. OH Yeah!
 Cotton candy
 This game was a hit, the chicken catapult. You stomp on the white thing and it flings a rubber chicken and the goal is to get it into that silver wash basin thing. 
 Here's the Linc's man stomping.
 nice form Vienna
 nice for Linc's
Go Remy and Vedder!
We had so much fun. Thanks Steve and Tiki for invited us to go. Its a date next year. 
We are looking forward to All the festivities that are right around the corner.

No comments: