Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Life in January, posted on March first...

Let me take a minute to explain why I am just now posting about January. To say there has been an enormous amount going on in our lives is an undertatement. We are going through the process of purchasing a dental practice in spokane, purchasing a home there, selling our home here, maintaining life and routine for us and our kiddos, and if that's not Mike was in the ER twice in 1 week a few weeks ago and missed 4 days of work. We are trying to get our vintage motor home ready for the season and well more, but too much to go into. So I feel ok posting so late. It might be this way for a while.
Here is the junior primary singing, boy arent the cute!
This was on my birthday, my kids sang Happy B-day to me. So sweet!
I love these earrings my good buddy Aarika sent me for my special day!
We have started packing, which also means de-junking and the kids really loved all the CD's we let them enjoy before we chucked them all.
There was one day my boys got really into their dinosaurs, Everett still loves to have Blue Baby (the little blue guy) at bed and Lincoln loves Green Baby, a little green stegasaurus. They even watched dinotrux after this with their dinos and would lift up the one that matched on the screen. So sweet!
Playdoh is still always so fun to play with. We love the dental set Everett got for his B-day from Peg and Alan, everyone dreams of having rainbow teeth, according to Dr. Vienna. Lincoln uses it all the time. the drill even spins. So fun!
We love playdoh!

Our journey to Spokane the first time to begin our house hunt, turned out to be difficult and frustrating but to spare details lets just say, once we finally got to swim it was well worth it. 

This sign was on our hotel...not sure what it means, but it made me happy. I'm so thrilled to be living closer to mountains, in pinetrees and closer to the border. YAY!
My sweet sentimental Lincoln still has a tough time saying goodbye at preschool, even though he loves it, and because I am serving in the primary presidency I am in there with him for sharing time and singing time and he is like a little puppy, if I'm not conducting or teaching he wants me to be right beside him. If I wasn't there I don't think he would have an issue. Anyway, I tool this Lincoln selfie b/c he actually allowed us to convince him to wear a tie. There are definitely some OCD characteristics in our sweet, soon to be 4 year old. 
We love you Lincoln.

No comments: