Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mom and I with my gold cord award for a 4.0 GPA for the entire program! Thanks mom for everything...I love you!
Mom, chubbs and Danger! What a great family I have!
Cheryl and I are pretty much sisters! We learned everything we know on each other and I know we will stay friends forever!
Peggy & I. They are always so supportive of me! I love my in-laws
Good 'ol Alan. Mike is just like him and he is a great man, so I am a lucky lady!
Thanks to everyone's love, support and gifts!

3 comments:

Jeff and Laura said...

Congratulations Ethney! What an exciting day! I cried at my graduation (cried because of happiness). Also..WOW...on that GPA! IMPRESSIVE!

Ryan and Janelle said...

WHAT?!?!?!? YOu have a BLOG!?!??! I was not informed of this...grrr....well you better add my blog and stop by every now and then!!! YAY now I can stalk you!!! Love ya,
JJ

Monte and Brittany said...

Congrats!!!
i LOVE your dress.
and WOW!! GOOD JOB ON YOUR GPA!! :)