Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back in Calgary!!!


So things are going well here back in my hometown of Calgary, Alberta, Canada! I have been here for 9 days, and have worked most of those days. The weather is much colder than I would like it to be and being in shelby's room is super wierd. Me and her have kinda switched places, but I think she is having so much fun! I miss my hubby, but it is nice to be making some real money - no offense, cheap Boise! I sure miss Mikey. I know he is very busy with his semester of O-Chem, physics, ecology and "some" biology, along with volunteer work, his calling, observing and just surviving. We will see each other on Sept 25th, but our second anniversary is on the 9th, so that is sad :( we are celebrating on the 25th though. So it is weird not being in school, I am starting to read the twilight books because my sister Lanae gave me the first one for graduation, now that she knows I will have a bit more free time. I miss our ward and our friends but I know time will fly by. I hope everyone enjoyed their Labour Day long weekend. I sure did, just catching up and relaxing. Well that's all for now.

6 comments:

Natalie and Tyler said...

hey! C an I tell you how sad I am that I didn't get to say goodbye. Sounds like you are doing well. We sure miss you though. Have fun working and reading those books...they are pretty good.

afton, stephen & brooks said...

Hey Ethney, we find out at the end of September! Are you coming here or is Mike going up there to see you?? I hope the time flies for you!

Monte and Brittany said...

your so strong i dont know how you ca be apart that long. i cant stand one night!!
but i miss seeing your at chruch! hope your having fun!!

Jeff and Laura said...

I am so glad you have been able to work so much already! That will make time fly by. We all miss you and don't worry Mike totally misses you! I heard those twilight books are good...I'll have to read it.

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

I'm so glad you have been working! I almost can't wait to get out there. I'm glad you are doing well. Let us know next time you come down to visit and we will have to get together and play (after you get your fill of your hubby of course) We miss you!

Larsen said...

Good to see your mum and dad the other day. Good to catch up on what you have been up too! Aren't blogs so great!

Well, I hope you had a good time visiting Mike this weekend. HOpe your dad's race went well! Did he qualify for Boston?

Let us know!

Gina