Saturday, September 20, 2008

Girls Night Out!!!

AARIKA, CAROLYN, ME & JULIANNE


These are my girls! What I mean by that is, us girls go waaaaaay back! Carolyn, Julianne and I go back as far as elementary school and Aarika since junior high. The best part about friendships like these is that we know everything...the awkard stages, old boyfriends, the stupid things we've done, played on sports teams together...everything. We can just be ourselves, no one to impress and best of all we have done a really good job at staying in contact. Each one of us is a very different places in life. Aarika will be having her second child any day now, Carolyn is engaged and recently graduated from U of C as a teacher. Julianne is a nurse, kinda single and is going back to school to get her MBA at Oxford of all places in a couple days. Then there is me, a new grad, and married with no kids. No matter what we still have great times and pick off right where we left off. How great it is to have wonderful friends!!!


This is just us being goofy! You can't tell but Aarika shoved one of Julianne's tassles from scarf down my throat by accident. We just have so much fun. At least I have some sort of social life while I am away from my sweet Mikey.

6 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

im sure it makes it a lot easier! im glad your having fun!! your tough i dont know if id be able to be away that long.

Ryan and Janelle said...

You updated your blog!!! Finally :) Looks like you're having fun up there! Do you know when you're moving back to Boise?

IndyTew said...

Eth,
I am so sad that I was not there. I miss all of you girls. It has been way too long since I have been home to Canada. Missing all of you tonnes,
Britt

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

I'm glad you have some good friends to keep you from going crazy up there. We miss you! Hope all is still going well.

amber schmidt said...

Hey! i just saw your blog on Jen & Andy's and I thought I would say Hi! Congrats on Graduation! Sorry you have to be aaway from Mike, but I'm glad you have your girlies!! Take care.

Jeff and Laura said...

How fun! I love hanging out with old girl friends! I bet you had a blast!!!!!