Thursday, March 11, 2010

36 Weeks and My Baby Shower!!!

Well it has been a busy couple of weeks. Last weekend Mike and I were able to get our stroller and car seat combo from my folks...THANKS SO MUCH MOM & DAD!!! My co-workers at All Seasons threw me an AMAZING baby shower! It was so great, the food was so scrumptious, the decorations were perfect and the guests just couldn't have been better! I was spoiled, well actually, the little girl inside me, got so spoiled! We just have a few more things to get and we are all set, besides getting her room all ready, which has been a long work in progress!
We went to our last Birthing/Hospital class. We got to tour the maternity floor and the labour rooms, we are pre-registered and everything. We still need to get our hospital bag packed, oh and Lanae has to take Maternity photos of me, which will be a blast! I am so thrilled about the next couple of weeks. Mike has made me a labour CD with calming music, what a great "Support Person" I really couldn't do it without him. As you can see by the photos that I am really growing, her limbs are sticking out all over the place. Only 3-4 weeks to go!
Here are some pics...
look at that tummy!!!


I never knew Shannon had such skills, but here are just some, the giant rattle cake, the cupcakes and the adorable baby face cupcakes, not to mention how yummy it all was.

Some of the yummies!

Look at these cupcakes, another one of Shannon's Creations!

This is the AMAZING diaper cake Shannon made me. It is from the whole office. I have never seen anything like it!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Can't wait to meet the little one! Just wish we were going to be around longer to hang out with her, and you guys of course!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

looks like you had fun! sorry again I didn't make it.

Natalie and Tyler said...

The shower was a blast! I'm so excited to see this little princess!! Hurry up and have her already :)

Larsen said...

Looks like you had a good time and I think it's exciting!

I had to laugh at the diaper cake. Those are mega popular here.

Countdown is on! Good Luck!