Wednesday, March 2, 2011

11 Months Today!!!

A reason to celebrate!!!

Rolling over on my changing table...all the time, at least this time Horton was there.
Playing with my Bunny slipper (Mommy loves these ones cause they actually stay on my feetys)
staning up, only to realize there was a table in the way.
Getting into Mommys workout clothes (This was her sweaty bra, why I wanted to put it on??? No one knows...)
Funny face at lunch
Focusing on my food with my 1 finger (this is my special skill)
Playing with my toys, well eating them.
that tongue, its out and about quite often
Wanting Mommys attention; and the camera of course!
Playing in the pillows
I am even standing up on my own for very long periods of time, like a full 15secs. I'm going to be cruising before you know it.

We love our little Nenna-bean!

3 comments:

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

She is sooo cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. Looks like you guys are doing good.

Jeff and Laura said...

I can't believe she is already 11 months old...She is adorable...I love her hair! Pretty soon it will be her birthday! WOW!!!! We miss you guys!

Natalie and Tyler said...

Getting so big and still so beautiful!