Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's still March and I'm still not 1!!!

So I have been up to quite a bit for being a little person.
I think the best part was when Dad was on Spring Break and we got to leave for the night. I got to go to a waterpark my first time and boy was it fun! I was a bit overwhelmed at first but it didn't take long for me to realize how cool it was.






I'm just wanting to walk so bad but as soon as I try to take a step well...I hit the floor. I am quite content holding Mom or Dad's hands for now until I can figure out what the problem is with the floor...it must be uneven or something. Standing on my own is s cinch, so just watch out world, I'll figure it out soon enough.

What else...oh I got to hang out with all the big girls (Young Women) at Mommy's B-ball wrap-up party, after we lost bad. But we got to eat yummy food (panini's and b-ball cupcakes) sing karaoke and Bishop gave me such a cool hair-do. I was the life of the party, I'm just saying...all the girls wanted to hold me.








Story time with Mom or Dad is another thing I like to do, but not for too long, then I get wiggly.





I am so lucky to have a Great Grandma that is very talented at crocheting. When Mommy was little she wore the same outfits that I am now wearing. Doesn't this blue one make my eyes look remarkable. (Now that my tear ducts aren't blocked and you can actually see them)


2 comments:

Larsen said...

Cute. Fun post. She's getting big Eth!

Ryan and Janelle said...

Keep on bloggin! I enjoy reading. seems like the only way to keep in touch! (tsk tsk!) :)