Thursday, April 5, 2012

36 week Tummy and Mike's Championship Game!

Here I am at 36 weeks. At 37 weeks I am considered full term...I seriously can't believe it. All is still going well, more uncomfortable by the minute, but no complaints!!! I am so excited to do some maternity photos with Vienna in them and stuff, it will be so fun!


This was Mike's second season playing in an Interfaith Basketball League, which has been so fun for him. They are pretty good games considering most of the other churches they play have lots of brotha's!
Here is Mike right at the beginning of the game waiting for tip-off before he gets drenched!
The game was really good and I actually got to watch because Vienna stayed home with Inez. It was a great game, it went into double overtime and we ended up winning by 1 point in double overtime. They got a trophy and they are going to put it in the Kirtland Stake center as there are 3 different wards represented here...this is so good for them and I am so glad I got to be there for it! Such cute guys!!!



I also wanted to take a minute and brag about my hubby. So last year for professionals day I called him away because Vienna had broken her arm, this year he was presenting his research that he had done over the summer with aids patients and he ended up winning a prize and $100.00. Which was very unexpected, but he worked hard and did a great job!!! Way to go Mike. Now you have the $ you need for a baseball glove and the fee for your Interfaith Baseball League!!!

No comments: