Thursday, April 19, 2012

38 weeks and Vienna update...

38 weeks and counting...all is going well and we were able to do a maternity photo shoot with Jenny, which I hope worked out with Vienna. She did great considering she is 7 months along herself. I'm definitely doing better this pregnancy, I'm still a bit less weight than I was with Vienna :)


Our little Vienna sure is getting more and more opinionated, but being only 2 makes for some very irrational opinions that are somewhat frustrating. Sometimes by the end of the day they are difficult to endure, but for the most part they are tolerable.
Besides that she is getting so smart and its so funny to see her playing with her toys. She puts them in timeout, wants them to have necklaces like her, she says to her giraffe..."I'm so happy to see you!" she had me put bandaids on all of her favorite toys yesterday. She is quite the character. She likes to be independent but also very dependent at the same time (this is what I'm meaning by irrational) I know its normal to go through this. Here are some more things I can think of...
- she is getting so close to being ready to be potty trained, she loves the rewards of going in the potty.
- coloring/sticking stickers everywhere/play-doh time/making cards for her grandparents are so fun for her.
- she loves going on walks and being outside.
- She know where Lincoln is and if I ask her "where's your baby brother" she says,"right here" pointing to my tummy
- She loves singing songs and reading books
- Mickey mouse is her favorite thing to watch
- She has us kiss all of her stuffed animals good night and her book. Speaking of which last night I went to check on her and she had fallen asleep with her book on her face(see the picture below)
- She loves putting everything toy and thing in tunnels all around the house
- she loves doing her naked dance after bath time, don't even think of putting on her PJ's if she hasn't done her dance.
-She LOVES her dance class and wants to wear a skirt or dress and says, dance class...
- fruit snacks are her favorite and has discovered a love for chocolate
- she really is so sweet and thoughtful, if I bump her she will say "oh sorry Mama" and she often caresses my face with her hand and says "o-k Mama" as she stares right in my eyes. (so darling)
- Her tot-aerobics class at the Y so fun for her, she gets to run and play for a whole hour!

Our little girl is so enjoyable (mostly) the only thing is she seems to be growing out of her nap and I'm not ready for that...aww

I think she will be an over zealous big sister and helper with Lincoln, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Only 1 more week until that little man of ours will be in our arms. Wowsers!

I had my last appointment today and I am at 2-3mm with 75% effacement so all is looking well! Yeah!!!
Oh and my office threw me a surprise shower for me last Monday at work. Our little man got super spoiled, it was so thoughtful of them.
I work this coming Monday, my folks fly in on Tuesday and this house needs to be cleaned, so this next week is going to fly by. I plan to post a 39 week photo as well, but we'll see.

No comments: