Monday, June 8, 2015

Playing Catch-up...The rest of April

We recovered well from our Vacation to Disneyland and had a very nice April...
Lincoln and I got to be clients at Vienna's "Chalk Make-up salon"
She has quite a talent.
EASTER
This happened the day after we got home from Disneyland and the Easter bunny was good to us.
Bunny noses for the whole family.
Love these noses!
Lots of wonderful Spring goodies, but my favorite was the special Easter book Mike made the kids that helped them to understand more about the true importance and meaning of Easter.
We love to go on walks along the canal.
Even when exploring and getting dirty, she can pose.

LINCOLN and VIENNA's B-DAY
Having cousins over is so much fun!
decorations and the set-up
Linc is so cute trying to hold up 3 fingers.
Linc's adorable cake.
opening presents, Linc loved his bubbles, playdoh, big dump trucks and everything else!
opening her presents. She loved her jewellery, journals, dress, Elsa castle and everything else!
Saying thank you to Grandma!
Vienna's cute purple rainbow cake...
We had such a fun time with family!

Vienna gave her first talk in primary and she did really good, no fear at all. Mike wrote such a great talk the primary president used it to teach her lesson in sharing time.
I thought it would be fun to flare it up at Christmas.
This sweet little boy got to wear the exact same outfit as Lincoln to church and it is one of my favorites!
Lincoln got a super huge bonk from rolling down the hill, the pool deck got the best of him.
Vienna and I got to go out on a mom date to the new Cinderella movie. It was so much fun!
This little lady did her own hair and added her own necklace flare. I loved it so I had to leave it this way.

Considering it is already June, I will do a May recap tomorrow so I can keep my catch up coming!

No comments: