Saturday, September 3, 2016

MAY in August...it ended up being Sept. I'm trying to convince myself its the new fad!

I did it! I've stayed within the 3 months of being behind window! I know, I know, be so proud of me. And believe me, if you only knew how stressful and busy life has been with the new business and all the things we have done on our new home, you'd be amazed too!
I plan to catch up month by month before our sweet little Oaks arrives.

If you want to see our kids in heaven, simply take them to "dirt mountain" and let them climb, dig, jump, imagine and get absolutely filthy. Truthfully I'd rather be developed but at least I can't see it on a daily basis. 
So we decided to do another fun way to reveal the gender of our sweet...and last baby #4
The only person who knew the gender was Mikey. He bought all the appropriate color of silly string, covered it up and then we all got to spray at the same time to reveal what the gender was. It was a really fun idea, but I hated not knowing. Good thing I only had to wait a few hours. Vienna's reaction on video is priceless. Lets just say she was very anxious to have a little sister but alas we are having another boy! Below is her pouting on the sidewalk while waiting for the bus to come. At least I have one girl to do girly things with!

Mother's Day this year was made very special as per usual. Mikey does such a great job helping the kiddos honor me and its so sweet. 
It was filled with a delicious breakfast in bed of Eggs Benedict and other yummies, followed by gifts made by the kids (books, jewellery, cards etc.), a new bike and delicious chocolate covered strawberries. Then for dinner we had homemade ginger beef, wonton soup and little fried shrimp wontons. It was a super special day! Im so blessed to have such wonderful children to enrich my life and make me a better person. We are excited for our new bundle in September.
19 weeks pregnant. 1/2 way there!

Despite the fact that our Daddy and Hubby has worked out of town since we moved here and I've been a single mom in a new home, new place, new schools and ward the kids also managed to keep me on my toes with their messes. This was an epic one. We got a beanbag chair and found a refill for it. We left it in the Harry Potter room to get to it and they found it and made a hole in the bag. This stuff is super static clingy and ended up all over the basement. Luckily my visiting teacher was coming over to help me in the garden and she helped me. By the time she arrived I had already been cleaning for 45mins. Thank goodness for visiting teachers!
Evidence Below...

We made a few trips to Tri-Cities because we missed Daddy and he missed us and luckily we also got to see our cousins and do a picnic in the park. It was lots of fun!
Love Leslie Groves Park by the River

Vienna and her giant doll from Grandma and Grandpa. She creeps me out all the time, but the kids are having a fun time with her. She has become Everett's little girl friend.
Girlfriend evidence...
We managed to make it on a family bike ride around the neighborhood and the kids loved it. We definitely need to do it more often, we just need Vienna to be training wheel free and hopefully Lincoln soon too!
We went to a big truck show in Tri-C. The kids had a nice time. It was so windy that one of the big trees fell down across the road.

Luckily Shelby (Chubbs) came to visit us and help us out. It was so nice of her to sacrifice her time to come help us unpack, paint, clean. 
Gondola Fun!

The girls at Mike's office had these made for his last day. How sweet!
This was Lincoln's first time giving the scripture in Primary since becoming a sunbeam. He was excited and we had practiced lots but when he was all of a sudden asked to do the prayer, it threw him off. (I guess the scripture person says the prayer also...we didn't know that) Vienna had the talk, so she ended up helping him out with the prayer and then also the scripture.He was good at picking his nose though. (Lol)

Vienna got to make a visit back to her old class and that was so fun/hard fro her. They were very excited to see her and gave lots of hugs, it was adorable!

Vienna joined her class in Spokane for their "Miles Makes Smiles" event. It was a family event, so we all were there for lunch and then Lincoln ran in it too.
What a cute little lady!
We went to our one and only park date with some friends and there is a cool moose you can climb on!
A girl and her doll. Its adorable to watch all the cute girly-ness this girl (my only girl) brings!
Even though our time was limited with being apart, Mike still fit in the time to surprise me with new shelves in the laundry to create a bit more storage in our smaller home. It's squishy but we will make it work!
For our visit back to Tri-Cities we got to do some soccer golf and even though it started pouring we still did it and it was completely free. It was a great time!
This is my "I hate this spice rack thing" face that Shelby helped me set-up. It was a pain...
Im not sure why its sidways, but Vienna wrote this to her Daddy b/c he was working away from us.
We discovered this note on Vienna's bedroom door. It was her first note ever and I LOVED IT! the first of many I hope. (translation: "Please do not come in my room. I am reading a book")

May was good, and I was hopeful June would be better because Mike would be with us more often...little did we know what was in store once we officially became business owners....

No comments: