Sunday, October 26, 2008

Old Bunny Cage Bonfire!

This is what we do for fun on acreages. We had angora bunnies about 7 years ago and for some reason still had to cage my dad made. One day I decided to get my pyro brother, Dane and my photographer sister to help me burn it.

Finally we got it centered over the firepit and then we let Dane get things going.

Blazing Away!


Here I am doing back draft where the air rushes in and fuels the fire, it is oh so HOT!

Here lies the final resting place of the old Bunny cage.

3 comments:

Lincoln 5th Ward RS said...

I grew up on "Acreage" and Never did anything like that. Guess I missed out!

Gina

Larsen said...

Hahah! I just posted that comment and realized I was still logged in as my ward RS blog name. (that is my calling right now....administator for the RS blog.) Sweet eh??

GINA

Jeff and Laura said...

PYRO!!!!! Be careful up there! JK