Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another Week

Not too much happened this week. I am feeling much closer to finding work, even though it is not full-time. I was able to have 2 days of temp work, which is a blessing for sure! things are coming together, but well I'm sure you all know how tough job searching is. Need I say more? We had a fun weekend with Jeff, Laura & Jack. Thanks to craigslist and Peggy we had a little extra spending money to go out for a bite and then watch a movie. It was alot of fun, like old times. By the way, Jack is got the softest & biggest noggin ever. I love caressing it. He is absolutely adorable. can I just say "I love having so many surrgate(sp?) babies around for me to play with and cuddle, until I can have my own of course." Thanks for everone who shares their little ones with me.







3 comments:

Jeff and Laura said...

Cute pictures....whose cute baby is that...oh yah mine! JK It was really fun to hang out with you guys. We should do it again and play some Wii!!!!!

George and Caralee said...

That was a fun post to stumble on! WOW! I have a very cute grandson! So glad to see you and Mike doing well. I know the job thing is frustrating but have faith and patience...it will happen! Best of Luck!
You should ALL come over and bring the Wii...dinner's on ME!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Yeah, but probably not as actively as you are, or as I should. I really do need to look harder so I can get some pressure off Andy. How's the job hunting going for you?