Sunday, February 1, 2009

Settling In

I can't believe it is already February. January flew by and now its on to LOVE month. We are enjoying our sunday and proud to say we are not attending or having a Superbowl Party. We are staying at home and watching the game with another couple. It will be quiet. Hopefully it is a somewhat exciting game. I will be painting my toes and going through papers and stuff, but thats ok, it will still be enjoyable. I can say I am getting more use to my new calling as the 1st Counselor in the RS Presidnecy. It is overwhelming and I have lots to learn, but I sure am enjoying it. I feel like I can put the time into it that I need to, so that is nice.
Mike is working hard with school, researh and DAT prep (same-ol, same-ol) He finally got his specific research assignment and it is pretty intense. There is too much technical jargon, but it is stuff that has never been done before with various shaped nano-particles. He is really excited about it. This is what he will be doing for his summer job full-time. He is hoping to get something published by the end of the summer. YIPPY! We'll see how that goes. I know we are nerds, well more-so Mike, but I love it when he draws me the pics and explains it all to me.
Other than that, I am still job searching, but I know something will happen soon.

3 comments:

Ryan and Janelle said...

Hey! Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend! Sounds like that is what everyone wanted to do!!! Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I always read your blog :) xoxo

Larsen said...

Hope you had a great weekend. Glad to know what you calling is. You will do great I am sure!

Lindsay said...

Hey guys!! Love you blog, we have one too at www.lindsay-anne.blogspot.com And we are glad you are in Boise!!!