Thursday, February 19, 2009

Life Goes On!

This past weekend was quite busy. To start it off on friday night we had a delicious dinner at the Mower's. We sure enjoyed their company. Thanks for the invite.
Saturday was Valentine's Day. Mike took me to Olive Garden, which is one of my favorite places to eat. Then we watched the movie Horton Hears a Who, which was quite cute. After that we enjoyed the Steelheads game with the Stierer's followed by dessert at Old Chicago. Sunday was busy with meetings and the missionary fireside was wonderful! I got to work on Monday, President's Day which didn't bother me in the least, I was so grateful to be working!!! Mike was home all day and did so many sweet things around the house that melted my heart! He found me a potential job in Tri-Cities, but that would mean leaving again and I still need to be licensed in Washington so that won't work out! I really want to be in Boise with Mike and our wonderful friends so I am not too bumbed, but what I am really sad about is that I still haven't found full-time permanent work here. I can say I have had some temp days that have saved us! So I can't complain. Really that is about all! This week is going to be another busy but fun adventure!
Here are a few pics...




3 comments:

Val said...

Hey Ethney.. You probably have already tried, but have you called President Jenkins? If his office doesn't need anything, maybe he could give you some other leads!!!

Jeff and Laura said...

Wow...Valentine's Day sounded like fun! I know you will find something, you are the best hygienist out there...I may be a little bias (sp?) but who cares.

Larsen said...

Hey! You know you never come over to my blogs and say hi. You booger.

Glad you had a good Valentines and that you are working! That is really great!
Gina