Sunday, March 1, 2009

March is the Month of Luck!

The past 2 weeks have been a bit overwhelming at times with all the activities and meetings, but also I have found that job searching is exhausting and emotionally draining, not to mention humbling. I have so much support both from family and friends and for that I am so grateful. It really means alot to me. Mike is a great support. I know something will happen this month, as it is the "lucky" month. Even this past week leading up to March, I had 3 sub days, which is the most I have had yet!!! Anyway, there were also alot of evening activities to rush off to once home. So I think it was tuesday night I took some ground beef out of the freezer and asked Mike if he would be able to do something with it, it didn't matter what. Well when I got home a bit later than planned this is what was waiting for me. It smelled delicious!

It was a homemade pizza from scratch. He even made the dough. Oh how I adore my Mikey. He usually goes above and beyond and it was so adorable of him. We are a good team. It was extremely filling and after our short 10min meal together we both headed off to our various responsibilities.

These other pics are from a Luau we attended of Wren, a little girl in our ward who was turning 1. It was great food, decorations and fun. It was fully equipped with 2 mini astro jump things, a clown presentation and did I already mention great food! We had alot of fun. Thanks Palmer's!


Mike & Carter being gangsters

Diana & Wren, the party girl!

The food area

Some of the Ladies Noelle, Bekah(Tristan), Michelle, Crystal & Katie

Some of the guys Mike, Russ(Josie)& Brady
Mike and Russ are both huge Jayhawks fans so they are like soulmates! Aww how sweet!

4 comments:

Jeff and Laura said...

That pizza looks great! I have wanted to make a homemade pizza for a long time now....I think you have inspired me.

Larsen said...

Good Pizza Makin!

I don't even try that kind of stuff!

Ryan and Janelle said...

so are you going to post mike's recipe or what?!?!? haha keep the posts coming! It's great to see what you guys are up to!
Sendin my LUCK :)
janelle

Natalie and Tyler said...

CUTE background. I love it! I'm glad you're finding work, hope you find a permanent one soon! Oh and Mike should host a pizza making night and teach us all how to make one from scratch, ha ha!