Monday, October 31, 2011

Natural History Museum and Christ's 40th B-Day!

Hatsuho invited Vienna and I and Kealy and Evelyn to go to the Natural History Museum to use up some of her free passes before they expired and I'm so glad she did. All of us have kids that are only a few months apart and they had so much fun! Look how cute they are...
looking at the ducks and quacking

playing the bird symphony (when they push a key a bird lights up and chirps)
looking at the deer that was so close to them.
They really had a good time. Thanks so much Hatsuho!

Christi (my bishops wife and running buddy) turned 40! Her party was fun. We were suppose to dress super fancy, which was fun to do and we went our for a nice dinner where I even ate escargot (which wasn't my favorite) The 2 planners made each of us crowns to wear, which added to the goofy-ness.
left to right: me, Kim, Molly, Karen, Christi (b-day girl) and Monica

1 comment:

H.Cook said...

We had fun with you! :)