Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend is always so great! It was so nice to listen to all the inspired words. I was able to watch 3 out of the 4 and I am looking forward to reading them through again. Everything that is said is really powerful. I really enjoyed the one about having children. I needed the reminder, that even though Mike is in school and I am working part-time, continuing on with our family is what we are suppose to be doing, even if that means I won't be able to work as much and all that stuff. We will be blessed because we are following one of the first commandments given. Thanks for the reassurance.
We sure stayed busy!!!
every conference weekend we eat our 72 hour kits and re-stock so everything nots completely stale or bad when we actually need it.
My little stinker climbing up on her table, which she is not suppose to do. Look at that face.
Decorating for halloween was fun, but Vienna is more of an UN-helper at this age. Either way she had fun!
See what I mean.
Well I realize my halloween decoration are lacking, this is what we've got thus far.
I've got time to work on it for sure!

1 comment:

Ryan and Janelle said...

I think your decorations are cute!!! That picture of V smiling is hilarious! What a cute bug!