Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Day!

Oh it was a nice morning and day all together!We didn't have tons of gifts but there was still much giving.


One gift I have been wanting for a few years now was a story with all the additions that my Mom would read to us on Christmas Eve. It's called "Teach the Children" and it's Santa telling the story. It is so good in reminding us of the true meaning of Christmas. This year my Mom did indeed get them all together for each one of her kids and I can't wait to do it with my family starting next Christmas. We convinced Mom to read it on Christmas morning and Vienna was very intrigued.

She was given this cute toque that looks like braids when she wears it and she got the cute denim dress too
I think this is my favorite picture. She got this shirt from her Auntie Nae and uncle Trevor and of course I had just put on the Denim dress and then she wanted me to put this on her and these shoes she got for Christmas from Grandma Peggy. She went like this for quite a wile. Quite the style eh!
This handsome boy loved his ball and is wearing a merry Christmas shirt. H-A-N-D-S-O-M-E!!!
Christmas day games!
It looks like...WIZARD
Michael being his silly self.
I think it was Trevor that lost this one and he had to go out side and jump on the tramp with no jacket or shoes (I think?) Either way it was fun and Lincoln woke up but played very well in his Jolly Jumper so I could actually play the whole game.
The last couple of days went by too quickly as usual but at the same time we were ready to get to our own home and our own beds, even though it is so far away. We had a wonderful holiday and hope that we will all be able to be together again sooner than later. 
WE LOVE YOU FAMILY!!!

No comments: