Thursday, January 17, 2013

Family photos

Of course while we were up there we had to take family photos and take advantage of my amazingly talented sister...and considering we were in Calgary in December the weather was endurable.We had lots of fun being goof balls and making sure we got some "real" photos.
This is the main one on our picture wall
Keeping him warm while waiting.
Lincoln just not quite tall enough, but just a few blinks and he will be.
Love this one as well.
Oh and this one too. Thanks so much Lanae...you seiuosly rock my world. Tell you what...I'll pay you with a Turkey dinner on Thanksgiving!!?? and of course Black Friday shopping!! (Not that great of a deal as you have to get here but it sounds good to me.)
This is the whole clan and I'm sure the next time we are all together it will be at least 2-3 kiddos bigger.
All the boys...they really are so handsome aren't they
Absolute goofs...
The ladies...we all look so proper.
what are we doing?
This one is my favorite goofy one, but they are all good.
Of course the photographer's (and starters - Sarah) wanted to take this shot and I really love it. Vienna says, "you are all tangled Mommy. why?"
It really is a shame I live so far away from my siblings and that my kiddos are so far from their auntie's and uncle's and Grandparents, but it won't be forever...I promise!

No comments: