Wednesday, July 31, 2013

17 weeks and Family Reunion travels

 On Saturday I reached my 17th week and Thanks to Bree and her thoughtful-ness I can keep tabs in the pics with the cute little chalk board sign she made me. All is going really well and our big ultrasound in on Aug 8th! Can't wait. I think its a boy based on some things I saw at the 12 week ultrasound and Mike just always thinks its a boy. Thank goodness he is wrong...sometimes.
 Mike and Vienna get to go visit Grandma and Grandpa in Washington for a Davis family reunion and spend time with all of her cousins. Here she is ready to leave for the airport.
 She is so excited!
 I tried to get her to do a pose that I could see her backpack
 The travel buddies!
What a cute duo, even with Mike's creepy mustache, he still looks pretty good. I finaly got a shot of Vienna's cute backpack. They will have such a fun week!

No comments: