Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Vienna's First 5K at Historic Kirtland

We have had lots of fun enjoying the summer weather! Vienna has been asking lately about having her own medal when she sees our ones displayed in our room from our various runs, so the First Historic Kirtland 5K was the perfect place to start and she did great! The cutest part about it all was that she couldn't sleep the night before and kept knocking on the door saying things like "Mommy, I will need to bring my waterbottle" "Mommy will I get a medal?" "Mommy I need to wear my new shoes that light-up" We even stumbled across a little Dri-Fit shirt for her run and she loved it.
Look at these cute kiddos having a tea party - oh the fun and the mess.
This is me at 14weeks pregnant - I can't believe I'm already showing
Splash park fun!!!
So much more relaxing  than the pool for the Mommy!

Here is my little runner - she even had her own bib number.

It was hot but well worth it.

She was so excited to get a medal that her Daddy who loves her so much, made sure he made her a princess medal as we knew that they were only giving medals to those individuals that placed. But low and behold she did place 3rd in her age group which is hilarious because she kinda cheated with jumping into the jogger here and there. But either way, she got her own real medal.
Cute siblings!
Just us, no kids.
Harrison's, Davis' and Clark's
I love doing races they keep you on your toes, even if you are pregnant.

No comments: