Sunday, December 7, 2014

Mike's SURPRISE 30th

Well I managed to actually surprise Mike! He didn't do something that forced me to tell him and it all worked out. It was so much fun to plan and do for him and pinterest was a big help!
 So this was the house on Friday morning after grocery shopping and I had to transform it.

 Here is the whole gang, Tiki is taking the picture so I could be in it.
 Our photo booth was a fun way to make sure we captured all the guests!
 photo props...of course!
 The banner and the shirt I had made for him.
 Football drinks...of course!
 our football field where all the game day appetizers went for Mike to eat and judge his favorite!
 The gang with Tiki in it.
Napkins as penalty flags and football utensil holders.
We watched sports you tube clips and mike judged those as well. 
Thanks everyone, especially Steve-o for being my Mike decoy. Couldn't have done it without you!

No comments: