Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Vienna's First Day of Kindergarten!

The day finally came! Our little lady was anxiously awaiting day after day. She did well, even when Lincoln started school, but it finally came, on Sept 15th, 2 weeks late. Yeah! I asked her if it would be ok for me to drive her to school on the first day and she wanted to take the bus, but agreed to let me take her. (she's my first and well its all day kinder...) In the morning she kept saying she how much she wanted to ride the bus and so I finally gave in. It about killed me, and I wanted to follow the bus all the way to the school, but luckily It was picture day for Lincoln at preschool and I had to go there, but after that I stopped at the school, went to her class just to make sure she got there and was doing ok. She was doing better than ok and has been ever since. She was made for school and social interaction.
Getting onto the bus...she barely even looked back and just before we left the house she said to me, "Mom, you don't even have to worry about me, I'll be gone all day." (Um thanks kidding, even though I'll be thinking about you all day.)
She waited for 2 weeks to wear this skirt...she picked the whole outfit.
(well I made sure she had leggings for the playground)
The boys wanted to be in pictures so bad.

Can this little lady get any more adorable...seriously.
Can't see her that well, but its a cute pic.
Here is what she had to say...
We are all thriving on the school routine. Yay!

No comments: